Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Post Grad Workout

So I have not worked out in 3 days, and I am itching to hit the gym. I've bought a brand new pair of running shoes that can last me 300+ miles! I plan to run 10 miles today and then hit body pump! Wish me luck.

Also, I've also kicked off the day with a super healthy breakfast: Scrambled eggs with yellow peppers, mushrooms, and spinach and greek yogurt with bananas and strawberries.

After work update!

I hit the gym after work and I did a core class. Man, that kicked my butt. I bought a summer student pass near my campus and gym is mainly aimed towards townies. The instructor was older than the instructors at my school's gym, but she was still great! She had a great figure and seemed like took care of her self. I definitely admire that. Her class was tough as well. It was full of planks and crunches. After the core class, I was extremely motivated to run. I would have ran outside, but it's been raining all day. I didn't keep track of how many laps I did, but I ran for an hour and fifteen minutes. I am assuming more than 6 miles. I hope I broke in my new asics!

Here's what they look like:

  This was a well spent investment from my graduation money!

After my run, I ate some sushi at a local Japanese restaurant.

Great day, I'd say!

No comments:

Post a Comment