Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

5 Days till 1/2 Marathon!

I'm getting super excited for my 1/2 marathon on Sunday. My parents are also throwing me a graduation party the day before. Hopefully, I won't over indulge before my big run. I've definitely come a long way from my training process. I will admit that I could have had a stricter regiment, but I am definitely signing up for another 1/2 marathon before I do a full. This training has made me want and enjoy running -- something I never thought would happen.

For today, I had a cup of greek yogurt with 1/2 a banana and 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast. For lunch, I made my own salad: spinach, yellow peppers, tomatoes, sunflower seeds, cranberries, tofu, and balsamic vinagrette. I had a grapefruit for snack as well.

I have definitely improved my endurance for running. I do need to work on strength training. I become easily bored or can't find the motivation. I plan to run 10 miles and do some strength training for today.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment